Learn And Use English As A Second Language
English For All
We are a charity offering free lessons to refugees and asylum seekers who want to learn English.
Classes/Groups are 2 hours, once a week.
- Tuesday 10.30 – English (some basic English)
- Tuesday 1.30 – Conversation (advanced)
- Wednesday 1.00 – Women Only Conversation
- Wednesday 6.30 – Evening Class (all levels of English)
- Friday 1.30 – Drop-in (all welcome)
All classes are held on Zoom. Please e-mail for details of how to join us.
What You Can Do
On the Learn English page you will find worksheets and exercises from lots of our lessons, on different topics.
From early 2021 we hope to offer help for asylum seekers and refugees in the North East of England to get online. Find out more on our Teaching page
Who We Are
You can find out more about us by looking at our pictures above, or clicking on our Contact Us page.
Find out more:
BEGINNER’S BOOKLET: The alphabet, numbers, handwriting, dates and time, and lots of useful words and phrases.